Return Policy and Disclosures
- No returns on Special Order Items. Unless determined by manufacture to be defective.
- Nevada does not have a right of rescission or any “cooling off” period for the buyer. Used vehicles are sold “as is.” NEVADA DMV
- Return Policy for any in-stock item returned unused, with receipt of purchase, subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- All products must be in their original packaging. Only unused parts may be returned within 10 business days.
- All Deposits are NON-Refundable.
- Payment by check on returns is subject to a 10 business day wait for a refund.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days
- Pricing, specifications, dimensions, options are all subject to change. Trailer dimensions, weights, and measurements will vary due to manufacturing and production changes. Please verify actual measurements of any unit prior to purchasing it. The trailer photo displayed may be an example only. Pricing throughout the web site does not include any options that may have been installed at the dealership or manufacturer. Some trailers are shown with optional equipment. See the actual trailer for complete accuracy of features, options & pricing. The trailer pictures on this site may not match your vehicle exactly; however, it will match as closely as possible. Some trailer images shown are stock photos and may not reflect your exact choice of vehicle, color, trim and specification. Not responsible for pricing or typographical errors.
- All Nevada State purchases are subject to 7.1% county tax, title, tech and doc fee. The dealership will provide a 30 day temporary plate, your title will be mailed by the DMV to your mailing address that is provided.
- Effective on November 1, 2015: Nevada State DMV charges $20 fee per lien holder listed on the DRS.
- All Out of State purchases are subject to tech and doc fee, you will be required to pay your states taxes, plate, and title fee in your home state. The dealership will provide a 15 day permit at the time of purchase. The MSO will be mailed to you within 10 business days to your mailing address.
- eBay purchases require a $500 minimum deposit. The customer is responsible for picking the trailer up in person with a valid drivers license.
- Bounced Checks will incur a $45 fee per occurrence.
- Warranty: All warranty claims go directly through the manufacture of the trailer and must be approved for repair through the manufacturer. Team Trailers Plus is not responsible for any warranty claims on trailers.
- Each persons valid drivers license that wants to be on the title
- Mailing and physical address (mailing address provided is the address that goes on the title)
- Trust Certificate
- If you have a trust the DMV requires a notarized Trustee Appointment and Powers Affidavit please give all originals to the dealer.
- Lein Holder info is required at the time of purchase. Bank Name, Mailing address, FEIN (tax id)
- Purchase Order Number
- Company Name
- FEIN number (Tax ID)
- Mailing & Physical Address (mailing address provided is the address that goes on the title)
- Tax Exempt Certificate
- Valid license of individual picking up the trailer